Employers have a duty of case and responsibility in protecting their employees, business partners, independent contractors and visitors. In other words, employers must take the necessary measures in order to maintain the working environment in a safe condition. Furthermore, every employer must provide employees with all the necessary health and safety equipment. Michael Chambers and his team stress that in case of activities that require human involvement, the employer has to provide employees with the necessary training, guidelines and instructions.
In case you have been unlucky enough and involved in a workplace accident, which was not your fault and you suffer from the relevant consequences you may file a personal injury claim and ask for compensation. The compensation is a mean to cover potential financial losses and medical expenses. As a result, you will have to prove that the accident occurred due to the negligence of another party during your employment.
Apart from the economic losses, a work accident compensation may relieve the physical and psychological pain. Generally, you will receive the compensation you deserve only if you consult a litigation lawyer. The litigation team of Michael Chambers& Co. LLC will study your case thoroughly and develop a strategy so that to achieve an optimal solution for you and your family. Firstly, you need to submit the necessary evidence to Michael Chambers and his team. Afterwards, the litigation lawyers of Michael Chambers& Co. LLC will do the necessary investigations and study other experts’ reports, such as medical and engineering reports.
Recommendations by the litigation team of Michael Chambers &Co. LLC:
The litigation lawyers of Michael Chambers& Co. LLC recommend the following:
- Ask for medical assistance. In this point, Michael Chambers and his team would like to clarify that you have the right to consult a doctor of your choice. In case you have been injured immediately after the accident, do not try to move.
- Get the contact details of witnesses. This may support your case.
- Document the accident properly by mentioning all the injuries and problems you face. Michael Chambers and his team recommend you to indicate the problems caused in your daily life due to the injury.
- Keep medical records and documents. Moreover, you should mention any information related to the treatment you followed. Medical records can be an important evidence.
- Contact the insurance company of your employer. However, Michael Chambers and his team warn you not to accept any offer before assessing it thoroughly. Usually, insurance companies do not compensate the victims adequately. The litigation team of Michael Chambers& Co. LLC is able to assist you to examine any emerging offer.
- Ask for legal support and file a personal injury claim. A professional legal support may guide you to get the compensation you actually deserve. Michael Chambers and his team will provide you all the necessary legal and administrative support you might need.
- Avoid discussing your case with any unnecessary parties such as insurance adjusters and anyone else intending to get a statement from you.
- Do not proceed to any arrangements until you are cured.
- Do not proceed to any action because other persons say that you have to do it. Before proceeding to any action consult a litigation lawyer. The litigation team of Michael Chambers& Co. LLC is able to advise and guide you properly.
Contact us and file a workplace accident claim:
Workplace accidents may cause serious economic damages. Consequently, the compensation amount should correspond to your pain and potential financial losses. Michael Chambers& Co. LLC is able to assist you during the whole procedure. If you wish to file a workplace accident claim, then you should contact one of our litigation lawyers: email@example.com
Related Article: Personal Injuries Claims: Contact us and get compensated